Monday 11 June 2012

Stopping Smoking, near Divorce and Bright Happy Trousers!

This weekend. . . .all I can say is I'm thinking of divorce! The husband is still not smoking, yeah for him. . . but for the rest of us is sheer torture. I dare not talk to him in-case he either. jumps down my throat, tells me off, shouts(which is very unlike him) or all of the above. . .divorce all of a sudden looks an attractive proposition! I keep counting to ten, and thinking I am proud of him, I am proud of him" hoping that will get rid of the the urge I have to hit him over the head with something hard!! As I said before well done Husband, please never smoke again so we don't have to repeat this!!

To cheer myself up I thought I would show you a few bit's from Landsend. They come in 4 different colours, but in my opinion this is the nicest colour. They come in sizes 4,  4-5, 5-6,  6-7


And retail for £20. The shorts are:
  • Longer leg goes below the knee
  • Gusseted cargo pockets & side pockets
  • Washed for a lived-in look and feel from day one
  • Durable construction for hand-me-down value
  • Inside-adjustable waist to customise the fit
  • Zip and button fasten fly

I absolutely love these "beach red" trouser also fromLandsend The sizes are 4, 5, 6 ,7 and they retail at £20

    For all action boys
  • Durable, 7 oz. 100% cotton twill
  • Washed down for softness and a battle-hardened look
  • Bartacked stress points and double-stitched seams for durability
  • Hidden-adjustable waist for a great fit
  • Two front pockets plus two flapped back pockets at the back

All sizes come with inside-adjustable waist. 100% cotton. Machine wash.



No comments:

Post a Comment