Wednesday 27 June 2012

Dungarees for Babies

I love dungarees. I love them because, other than work men and the bizarre 80s fashion. Dungarees belong on children. They are little peoples clothes. Both my boys wore them up to the age of 2, but after that I found it impossible to get them  long enough  for them as they are both tall. Which I think is an absolute shame.

I have come across these lovely Dungarees In Cashmere/Merino  from  babatude childrenswear



Lilac Dungarees

The sweetest little deliciously soft knit turquoise dungaree baby grow made from 80% merino wool and 20% cashmere.  Retail at £30
Available in 3-6 months (will fit chest 46cm, height 68cm) 6-12 months (will fit chest 48cm, height 76 cm). Machine washable

Your dungarees will be beautifully presented in a gift box, with lashings of wrapping, ribbon, gift card and a burst of elephant confetti for an extra fun surprise! A Touch of luxury.


Turquoise Dungarees


These are absolutely lovely, from nicki b. (and a little more practical) The dungarees are made out of 100% natural fabrics, mainly cottons. Practical as well as attractive, they are machine washable. The dungarees are designed to grow with your child incorporating features such as the adjustable shoulder straps, and roll up legs on the dungarees, which enable them to last much longer than other children's clothes.


''Teddy McKenzie' Red Cord Dungarees with Tartan




The dungarees are designed to be versatile and can be worn all year round, in winter with tights and roll-neck tops and in summer with just a T shirt or nothing underneath. produced mainly out of cotton corduroys they are a classic design that won't date and can be handed on for a few generations.

''Teddy McKenzie' Red Cord Dungarees Back View


All of  their clothing is made in their studio in Cumbria and visitors are welcome to come and see the production. In my mind, makes them all the more attractive!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! These are lovely! I used to love dressing my little girl in dungarees, and, erm I used to have a pair in the 80's!!! Thank you for stopping by to comment. Glad to have found you. Just added you to my reading list!

    ReplyDelete