Monday 14 May 2012

Sunny Bournemouth and Little Mashers

After a reasonable weekend, It's raining again and cold! So I thought I would cheer you up with some lovely sunny pictures taken a few weeks ago in Bournemouth, when the sun last shined!

 


















I have been busy really looking for unique boys clothes, which I hope to share with you. I have come across these lovely long sleeve Ts from little mashers. The fruit and vegetable T's below are  for 0-2 year old's, but they have amazing designs for all age groups. The retail price is £17.00

Fruit faceVegetable face**NEW**


You also have to have look at  the new fantastic Chalk and Tees. The Tees have a chalk board space so you and your little boy can design your own look! They retail at £16.50.
Balloon - Chalkboard T-shirtThought Bubble - Chalkboard T-shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment