Saturday 19 May 2012

Animal Tails & Chicken Pox!

I have been off line for a few days, for various reasons. Firstly, not only has little boy Lexx again been put on antibiotics for an infection, he also has chicken pox,  hence the reason I had a very clingy boy on Tuesday. My computer in sympathy, not only picked up one virus on Wednesday, but 4. It has completely destroyed everything. My lovely DH has spent the past 4 days trying to coax it back to life. So at the moment I am unable to access any photos of my lovely boys.

I can however, show you some lovely things from animaltails.  What is great about animaltails, (other than their amazing clothes, which are made from the best quality, long lasting organic cotton jersey and organic print) is that they support the work of the WWF.

Baby's ClothingGiant Panda - Boy Baby's Long-Sleeved T-shirtStag Beetle Boy's Long-Sleeved T-shirt























So you can justify buying a few things from them as your also supporting a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment